Orthotics can improve and prevent many types of pain conditions and symptoms
The use of orthotics can improve your response to treatment of back, hip, knee or ankle pain and other dysfunctions.
At the Chiropractic Health Club, we can treat the whole body and help you alleviate pain in your feet. Correction of poor foot biomechanics with the use of orthotics can often positively affect other pain issues in your body, and help you maintain lasting relief.
Do You Have Foot Pain?
- Heel Pain or Heel Spur?
- Pain in the “Ball of the Foot” (Metatarsalgia or Neuroma)?
- Feet Point Outwards (Foot Flare)?
- Plantar Fasciitis?
- Do you have flat feet?
- Does one leg feel shorter than the other?
Read more details about Foot Conditions Treated with Orthotics
Orthotics Can Help!
If you need an x-ray of the foot or an x-ray to see if you have a short leg, we are equipped with an x-ray machine in our office and can take the x-rays at your convenience at a low-cost to you. It’s easy, fast, and we can have it done during your exam.
We offer two choices for your orthotic solution: Custom Orthotics and Prefabricated Orthotics
Custom Orthotics Features:
- It will last over 2 years. There is a 2 Year Warrantee.
- Cheaper price than going to a podiatrist, who would normally charge you $400.
- We can bill your insurance to help pay for a portion of your orthotics.
- Custom molded to each foot. The mold is read by a laser for accurate production.
- Pick up your custom orthotics in only 7 days, not 3-4 weeks at other places.
|Orthotic Styles:||Additional Free Options:|
|• Functional for everyday use||• Heel Lift for a short leg|
|• Athletic for more flexibility||• Heel Cup for heel fat pad syndrome|
|• Dress Shoe to fit in tighter shoes||• Metatarsal Support for “ball of the foot” pain|
|• Sandals designed to be low profile||• Heel Spur “cut out” to relieve pain|
|• Children’s to prevent future problems|
Prefabricated Orthotic Features:
- Lifetime Guarantee from breakage. Won’t wear out! Most store bought insoles, like Dr Scholls, only lasts 2-3 months.
- Metatarsal arch support included to help or prevent pain in the “ball of the foot” called metatarsalgia.
- Injection molded polymer for flexibility, durability, and low profile.
- Fits in tennis shoes, dress shoes, boots, and sandals.
- Washable in the dishwasher or by hand with soap and water.
- Save money because these orthotics won’t wear out.